Private In-Home Healthy Cooking Classes
"Change your Food...Change your Life!
Learn how easy and delicious it is to make healthy food!"
In order to eat well—you have to cook well!
Denver Nutrition offers private, in-home lessons that are limited to 3-5 participants and/or students (Depends on the size of YOUR kitchen space).
We will help you plan a "therapeutic menu/meal" to meet the needs of your healthy life, using healthy ingredients; including essential vitamins and nutrients.
Our cooking classes are more than just informative and educational - thay are fun too!
Learn how to cook Discover tasty new recipes. Explore creative, time-saving techniques.
Understand how to eliminate unhealthy processed foods and include healthful fats and oils in your diet.
Pricing is by the hour, utilizing the following schedule.
- 1-2 hour cooking class in your own home (max 3-5 students)
- Personalized menu preparation, including recipes
- Preparation of 3-4 recipes (includes main dishes and sides)
- Learn time-saving healthy tips for creating nourishing meals
- Class pricing depends on menu and travel time
Cooking IS therapy
Transform your health with cooking healthy and help your body absorb important nutrients.
What is a "Therapeutic meal"?
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Wahls Paleo
Are you tired of the junk food “rut”?
Would you like to learn to cook?
- Drive Through "food"
- Pre-cooked, packaged frankenfood
- Frozen packaged food
"First-timer” in the kitchen?
"Rusty” and want to re-new your cooking skills?
Want to eat food that is affordable, healthy, easy and tastes good too?
Join us to cook, eat and have fun!
Is Cooking Easy?
- Yes! YOU can cook
- Cooking is fun and easy
- Be proud of your kitchen skills
- Relaxed, fun-filled classes
- Learn to cook and heal your body with food
What happens in Private In-home Cooking Classes?
Our classes focus on teaching simple and delicious meals and snacks based on
vegetables, fruits, beans, nuts, meat and good fats. We'll share tips for
saving time, cutting costs and having fun making tasty, healthy food that
will allow you to heal you and your family will love!
Each 2 Hour Class includes:
- Basic nutrition education
- Hands-on prep and cooking in the kitchen
- Creating a meal to serve 4-6 people
- Fresh ingredients: Organic local produce
- Grassfed, wild fed meat preparation
- Recipes to share and use at home
- Prepare simple, healthful, delicious food
- Basic cooking equipment and menu plans
- Knife skills, vegetable chopping and paring
- How to make salads & easy dishes
- Roasting garlic and root vegetables
- How to sauté and roast meats
We are Nutritionists and ongoing researchers of natural health and wellness.
Our approach to Nutrition Therapy is simple. Cooking can be fun, easy and therapeutic.
Our goal is to give hope to people suffering with inflammation and make eating enjoyable for those with digestive illnesses by sharing racipes that help gain Optimal Health back through diet and cooking. Our passion for whole food nutrition and health stem from personal experience and observation of the incredible healing power of quality whole foods.
Basics of food and nutrition have always been our FIRST defense on health.
Please join us as we share our stories, recipe and fun cooking in the kitchen!
Debbie Allen,MNT, CNHP
Master Nutrition Therapist
Denver Nutrition, LLC
Adrienne Singleton, CNT
Wholesome Kitchen, LLC
Students will review the nutrition value, learn the latest and safest techniques
for preparing and preserving food. All class participants will chop, clean, cook,
can and acquire new cooking techniques to share with your family and friends!
- Asian Chicken & Rice Noodle Salad
- Roasted Fall Vegetables - Warm Beet & Arugula Salad
- Canning Basics: Green beans, peaches, beets, tomatoes
- The Beauty of Bone Broth
- Roasted Chicken with Fall Vegetables
- Lemony Scallion Pilaf w/ Shrimp
- Wild Caught Salmon with Arugula Salad
- Holiday Snacks
Congratulations on taking the first step toward cooking and eating healthy food
that tastes great and is good for you! I look forward to cooking with you!
Register for a class today!
Class Payment and Cancellation Policy
We recommend that you register a month in advance because space
is limited to 3. We are not able to hold your date until we receive payment.
We will respond after payment received with class details to include:
Menu, recipes, scedule date(s).
There is a $20 processing fee for cancellations made 10 or more days before class.
Refunds will not be given for cancellations 7 days or fewer before the class.
If you cancel at the last minute and are ineligible for a refund, you can
apply your payment towards a future cooking class.
Good health begins with taking responsibility for our own body.
Contact Me Now to Begin Your Transformation.
If you have questions or need more information:
Call: 303-782-4842 (MTN)
Copyright © 2017
Design & Hosting by WebDeb, Inc.