Answer each question with never (0), seldom (1), sometimes (2) or often (3).
1. I need a cup of coffee or another caffeinated pick-me-up to jumpstart the middle of my morning or afternoon. _____
2. I crave baked goods, pasta and other high-sugar impact foods. _____
3. I have difficulty falling asleep or I awake during the night feeling anxious and struggle to get back to sleep. _____
4. My bowel movements occur infrequently (less than one a day), which can sometimes be painful and involve straining. _____
5. My mood can change swiftly and I take out my crankiness and irritation on coworkers and family members. _____
6. I want to lay my head down on my desk mid-morning or afternoon because I have little motivation to remain productive. _____
7. During meetings or conversations I zone out and struggle to concentrate for long periods of time on my work. _____
8. After eating a big meal, I’m hungry and craving more of what I ate several hours later. _____
9. Doing routine and important tasks takes all the energy and initiative I have. _____
10. Even as an adult, I struggle with acne, rashes or blotchy skin, even though I use expensive skin cream. _____
11. I head to the bathroom or step outside after a meal because of gassiness, bloating or other uncomfortable gut issues. _____
12. The smell of a scented candle, perfume and detergent bothers me. _____
13. Walking or moving around can create cramping, achiness or joint pain. _____
14. I develop headaches that prevent me from enjoying the moment and leave me scrambling for a pain reliever. _____
15. Even though I don’t have other cold/flu symptoms, I suffer from a scratchy throat or sinus trouble. _____
16. I eat all the right foods in moderation, exercise religiously, and yet struggle intensely to lose every pound. _____
Total Score: _____
What Scores Mean
18 or above: You most likely struggle with food intolerances that create many unpleasant symptoms and stall fat loss. By removing the seven target foods for just three weeks, you’ll see these symptoms disappear and the scales will start moving again.
10 to 17: You display some of the symptoms that food intolerances can trigger. You would greatly benefit from eliminating target foods to lose symptoms and those last few pounds.
Below 10: While you suffer few of the symptoms brought about by food intolerances, you could still benefit from the same regimen. Even the healthiest person can take their game up a notch and ditch those last few stubborn pounds.
If you want to learn more about The Virgin Diet, check out JJ's book The Virgin Diet. JJ shares the same strategies using food to feel better and lose weight. Eating plenty of anti-inflammatory, healing foods will improve your health. Ask me how to replace the problem foods with better alternatives.
Good health begins with taking responsibility for our own body.
Contact Me Now to Begin Your Transformation.
If you have questions, need more information or would like to schedule
a FREE 30 minute phone consult: Call Debbie Allen, MNT at 303-782-4842.