Head Lice Secret Formula
Head lice are tiny insects that live on the skin covering the top of your head,
called the scalp. Lice can be spread by close contact with other people.
Head lice may also be found in eyebrows and eyelashes.
Lice or louse are very easily transmitted through direct contact.
Sharing of a comb or hairbrush can send the little buggers into a brand new head of hair.
Many of us use synthetic chemicals to deal with insects. Essential oils and oil blends, such as lavender, eucalyptus
and geranium effectively repel many types of insects including mites, lice, and fleas.
Lice can be very difficult to completely eradicate, they are little more than an
uncomfortable nuisance and have not been linked to transmitting disease. If your child has lice, be sure to check policies at schools, day-care centers, preschools, and nurseries. Many do not allow infected children to be at school until the lice have been completely treated.
Lice cannot jump far or fly. The majority of outbreaks are usually found in schools and day care centers. Both places are well known for sharing personal items. The biggest problem with head louse are they propagate or infest so rapidly. Although only living a few days off a person, that's more than enough to wait for a ride to another host.
Head Lice FAQ
Head Lice Secret Formula
- Head lice infect hair on the head.
- Tiny eggs on the hair look like flakes of dandruff. However, instead of flaking off the scalp, they stay put.
- Head lice can live up to 30 days on a human.
- Their eggs can live for more than 2 weeks.
- Head lice spread easily, particularly among school children.
- Head lice are more common in close, overcrowded living conditions.
- Having head lice does NOT mean the person has poor hygiene or low social status.
- Having head lice causes intense itching, but does not lead to serious medical problems.
- Unlike body lice, head lice never carry or spread diseases.
(Reference: Essential Oils Desk Reference)
Mix into 1 tsp. of V-6 Mixing Oil or Massage Oil Base.
Massage into scalp.
Leave for ½ hour.
Shampoo and rinse well.
Pour over hair making sure every hair is rinsed.
This should be done hanging head over bathtub or leaning over the sink.
This is not recommended if you are still in the bathtub as lice may cling
to other bodily hairs. Dry naturally. Repeat daily until lice and eggs are gone.
Good health begins with taking responsibility for our own body.
Contact Me Now to Begin Your Transformation.
If you have questions or need more information:
Call: 303-782-4842 (MTN)
Copyright © 2017
Design & Hosting by WebDeb, Inc.