Studies show that people looking to improve their health achieve
significantly greater results when using a Master Nutrition Therapist (MNT) or a Certified Natural Health Professional (CNHP).
An effective program can guide you, motivate you, and educate you. Natural Health Professionals
provide support and guidance.
A good guidance program will also make sure that you don't damage your body with today's assortment
of health fads. It is important to note that there is a right way, and a wrong way, too eat.
Don't risk harming your body...call me: 303-782-4842
I can help you increase your benefits of health through a multi-disciplinary approach.
Welcome to the world of natural wellness and healing.
At this point, I would like to mention some things which are important for you to fully understand.
These are not in any particular order and are all of equal importance to your program.
If you can accept the noted eight wellness concepts, then you should have what
it takes to begin your guided journey toward better health. You will reap the benefits
of your hard work as improved health.
I will do everything possible to help you get there.
- If making major changes in what you eat and drink is something
you are not willing to do, then your progress may be slow.
- If you are not willing to spend some money on the nutritional supplements
which your body needs, then your body may not be able to heal itself.
- You must understand that YOU are by far the most important part of your wellness program.
- You have helped bring your body to its current state of "health."
- It often takes many years of being mistreated before the body begins to
show major symptoms. This is especially true for diseases like Cancer, Arthritis,
Heart disease, Alzheimer's, Multiple Sclerosis, Diabetes, etc.
- Do not expect your body to be able to completely reverse these years of damage in just a couple of months.
- Your body is an extraordinary "machine." If you give it the correct ingredients and adequate time,
it can work wonders for you.
- Medical doctors are not the enemy. They were simply never taught the principles of balanced nutrition.
Always feel free to ask many questions along the way.
Always remember that you are doing this for yourself.
Since I am usually booked up between one to weeks in advance,
please do not wait too long to schedule your appointment.
Complete your Food Diary and Lifestyle Assessement, along with any recent blood and/or lab reports and return them to me as
soon as possible. After you have sent me your completed paperwork,
you may call and ask to be put on my cancellation list.
Please note that if I do not have all of your completed paperwork
prior to your scheduled appointment, we can fill it out during your appointment.
When your diet log is done prior to our initial appointment, it will be easier
to recognize changes sooner.
Denver Nutrition, LLC offers the following:
Nutrition Therapy (one-on-one)
$125.00 - Initial Visit (Usually 1-1.5 hours)
Please bring (fax or mail prior if phone consult) your completed program forms, including: 5-7-day Food Diary,
Lifestyle Assessement and Nutrition Survey Forms. Please also bring any recent labs or bloodwork,
and list of supplements and medications that you are currently taking.
Pre-Pay for Services
Nutrition Therapy Consultation Includes:
Initial Nutrition Therapy Consultations
- Goals assessed and recommended based on test results
- Nutrition analysis based on food diary and current lifestyle
- Blood chemistry analysis
- Lifestyle Assessment
- Nutrition Survey
- Outline of your specific plan of action to reach desired goals
- Supplementation recommendations, as needed
- Structured menu plans based on specific health goals
- Nutrition and education materials
- Recipes provided as needed or requested
- Recommendations for dining out
$75.00 for 1 hour
Nutrition Therapy Consultation Follow-up Appointments
$75.00 for 1 hour
Wellness Packages(Recommended for Optimum Results)
The discount packages must be used within one year of payment.
5 Pack: Five/One Hour sessions: $350.00 (Save $25.00)
10 Pack: Ten/One Hour sessions: $650.00 (Save $100.00)
Grocery Store Tour:
2 hour shopping tour: $150.00
This tour includes a two hour in-store shopping tour to help shop,
read labels, meal plan. We will put together 4 easy meal ideas
from our shopping trip. Grocery store of choice.
Suggested shopping list, and recipes provided per each four meals.
Kitchen Pantry "Raid":
2 hour "Clean up": $150.00
Stocking the kitchen wisely is crucial to making healthy eating choices.
We re-stock and organize your pantry and cabinets to make simple
swaps that fit into your dietary lifestyle changes.
Get rid of (donate to a local food bank) items that no longer
serve your dietary changes. Organizing supplements onto your shelves is fun too!
If you do not live in the Denver, CO metro area,
nutrition consultations are available by phone.
Phone consults are $75.00 per hour.
Price will be pro rated for time used.
Download Materials: Forms
Give the gift of health and wellness.
Pay for Services: Denver Nutrition, LLC