TOP TEN REASONS TO QUIT SMOKING
Dr. Steven Gay of the University of Michigan Health System has a top 10 list of reasons
to quit smoking. "It is thought that half a million people each year die from smoking-related
diseases, making it the number one cause of premature death in the United States," Gay said.
Top 10 List:
- You will drastically cut your risk of developing lung and other cancers.
- You will cough less and breathe easier.
- You will be less likely to develop chronic lung diseases like emphysema and bronchitis.
- You will decrease your risk of heart disease and heart attack.
- You will be less likely to have a stroke.
- If you are a man, you will be less likely to experience erectile dysfunction.
- If you are a woman, you will be less likely to have fertility problems or give birth to a premature or low-birth-weight baby.
- Quitting will help your personal appearance by reducing bad breath, yellowed teeth and fingernails, premature skin aging, and early hair loss.
- If you quit, you will spare your spouse the dangers of second-hand smoke.
- If you quit, you will keep your children from getting sick from second-hand smoke.
Good health begins with taking responsibility for our own body.
Contact Me Now to Begin Your Transformation.
If you have questions or need more information:
Call: 303-782-4842 (MTN)
Copyright © 2017
Design & Hosting by WebDeb, Inc.